Our job is to welcome you and your family to Seattle Children's, answer your questions and help you find your way around our campus. You'll find a member of our team at desks near four of our hospital entrances: River, Ocean 6, Ocean 7 and Ocean 8.
For patient, family and visitor entrance hours, please visit our maps and directions page.
Services We Offer
We're here to:
- Answer questions about the hospital and our local community
- Create a photo name badge for everyone over the age of 12
- Direct you and your child to the right place
- Arrange for a volunteer guide to help you find your way
- Provide transportation information, such as bus and ferry schedules, and details on taxis and shuttles to University of Washington Medical Center and the Seattle Care Cancer Alliance
- Help you find a patient you are visiting or a unit, clinic, hospital department or meeting room
Greeter Services Resources
- Child Life Playroom
- Family Resource Center
- Guest Services
- Patient and Family Relations
- Security Services
I would like to compliment the excellent customer service I received from the gentleman at the information desk. I was pleased with his enthusiastic and friendly assistance.