Family Resource Center
Support and Engagement helps families with the basics, provides resources for their stay and ways to stay connected with home.
Take Care of the Basics
- Kitchen with coffee and tea, microwave and vending machines.
- Private showers with soap, towels, toiletries and lockers.
- Free laundry room with soap.
- Quiet seating area with TV, computers, printers and surgery board.
Stay Connected to Home With:
- Computers with Internet access and printers
- Access to faxing, scanning and copying
Activities and Resources during COVID-19
- A list to help patients and families feel connected during this time. (PDF)
Resources for your Stay at Seattle Children’s
- Get information on hotels, restaurants, transportation, Seattle Children's services and Seattle-area activities (all links are PDFs)
- Learn about support groups, classes and community resources
- Relax in the Family Room (open 24 hours)
Ride Home Safely With Our Car Seat Program
- Available for inpatient and Emergency Department patients
Complete List of Services Offered
- Guest Services
- Child Life
- Resources for Patients and Families
- Patient and Family Support Groups
- Social Work
- Spiritual Care
- Support and Engagement (comments and suggestions): 206-987-2550