Contact Us and Location
We’ve made changes to our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Everyone is required to wear masks at all times. Check-in and registration desks are cleaned regularly. We are screening for symptoms at all entrances and our spaces are set up to encourage social distancing.
- Only 1 person may accompany a patient to an appointment or visit to any of our locations. Siblings are not allowed.
- Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place at all Seattle Children’s locations.
Epic, Our New Electronic Health Record, Launched October 3
We are excited to launch Epic, our new electronic health record! You may notice us doing things differently, such as using more electronic devices and less paper. As always, your safety is our highest priority and we are here to answer any questions you may have.
If you have an upcoming appointment:
- Make sure to be at the registration desk no later than 15 minutes before your appointment. This may mean that you need to arrive at the clinic location 20–25 minutes before the appointment, so you can complete parking and entrance procedures before registration. This will help us ensure that your visit can begin on time.
- Bring your current medication list so we can check our records carefully and make sure everything is correct.
Patients and families may pull into the Emergency Department driveway and a free 24-hour valet service will park your car on the hospital campus.
Refer a Patient
For providers who need to refer a patient or need to talk to an emergency provider.
Critical Care Transport
Emergency or Urgent Care?
For minor illness or injuries that require care when your doctor's office is closed, we have Urgent Care Clinics in Bellevue, Everett, Federal Way and Seattle. To help you decide what is best for your child, see our Emergency or Urgent Care? checklist.
24 hours a day, seven days a week. No appointment is needed.
Urgent Care Hours
Monday through Friday: 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.