Patient and Family Resources
We want you to have all the information you and your child need to understand your child’s condition and to participate in treatment. This page provides links to resources that we hope will be helpful.
Resources at Seattle Children’s
- What to expect at your Eating Disorders visit
- How to prepare for your visit
- Transportation and places to stay
- Hospital services
- Paying for care
- Social Work
- Adolescent Nutrition (University of Washington Maternal Child Health Program)
- National Association for Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Eating Disorders
- National Eating Disorders Association
For more information, contact the Eating Disorders team at 206-987-2028. If you would like an appointment, ask your child’s primary care provider for a referral.
Providers, see how to refer a patient.