Child Wellness Clinic
Meet Your Team
Our team features medical providers, registered dietitians, social workers and fitness specialists who are focused on improving your child’s long-term health and quality of life by addressing the factors that contribute to weight gain.
The team’s medical providers take your child’s medical history, do a physical exam and order lab tests to check for possible medical conditions like diabetes, liver disease, thyroid issues and cholesterol abnormalities.
Our registered dietitians look at your child’s growth trends, food intake and eating behaviors. They will discuss areas where change may be beneficial and offer counseling and support to help your child make steady progress toward their goals.
Social workers provide emotional support to your child and your family to explore emotions connected with your child’s growth, development and eating. They will also help you and your child deal with issues like bullying, teasing, low self-esteem and emotional eating.
Fitness specialists will ask your family about your child’s current activity levels and may come up with activities that include the whole family to make physical fitness fun.
Providers in the Child Wellness Clinic include:
- Phuong V Truong, RDN, IBCLC, Nutrition Clinic Manager
- Lenna Liu, MD, MPH, Seattle
- Catherine Boellaard, ARNP, MSN, PNP, Seattle
- Helene Law, ARNP, North Clinic in Everett
- Barbara Buchanan, MS, RDN, Seattle
- Carley MacRae, MPH, RDN, CD, Seattle
- Amanda Saline, MS, RDN, North Clinic in Everett
- Heather Twible, RDN, Seattle
- Ilse Gagnaire, MSW, North Clinic in Everett
- Alia Paget, MSW, Seattle
- Elizabeth Kakos, LAT, ATC, Seattle
- Jon Skau, LAT, ATC, North Clinic in Everett