What to Expect
We’ve made changes in our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times.
- Learn more about our current visitation policy and other safety measures in place.
If you are a parent or caregiver, call 206-987-2104 and speak with our Family Service Coordinator about setting an appointment for an AAC evaluation.
- You will need a referral for an AAC evaluation from your child's primary care provider.
- Someone will call you to ask you questions for why you are requesting an AAC evaluation. Please note: we do not offer ongoing therapy services. You can ask for a list of community providers in your area that offer ongoing therapy.
- We will ask you to send us copies of school or other records to help us get to know your child better before you come to your evaluation. These may include an Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP), an Individualized Education Program (IEP), speech and language assessments, community therapist progress notes, and other records.
For information on visiting Seattle Children's clinics, please see Your Child's Clinic Visit.