Current Research Studies
Current Research Studies Search Results
- Cancer – PNOC 008: A Pilot Trial Testing the Clinical Benefit of Using Molecular Profiling to Determine and Individualized Treatment Plan in Children and Young Adults with High Grade Glioma (Excluding Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma)
The goal of this study is to use a patient's gene expression and sequencing to find the best approach to treat the patient's high grade gliomas (HGG).
- Cancer – SC-4006: The iCat2, GAIN (Genomic Assessment Informs Novel Therapy) Consortium Study
This cancer research study is evaluating the use of specialized testing of solid tumors including sequencing. The process of performing these specialized tests...
- Cancer – SC-9015: ONC201 in Newly Diagnosed Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma and Recurrent/Refractory Pediatric H3K27M Gliomas
The overall goal of this study is to test how safe and how well an investigational drug, ONC201 works in pediatric glioma patients as a single agent and in...
- Cancer – T2012-002: A Pilot Study of Vincristine Sulfate Liposome Injection (Marqibo) in Combination with UK ALL R3 Induction Chemotherapy for Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults with Relapse of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
The goals of this study are: to evaluate the side effects (good and/or bad) of giving Marqibo with other chemotherapy using the standard drugs dexamethasone,...
- Cancer – SC-4017: A Phase 1/2 Study of the Oral RET Inhibitor LOXO-292 in Pediatric Patients With Advanced RET-Altered Solid or Primary Central Nervous System Tumors
This is an open-label, multi-center Phase 1/2 study of oral LOXO-292 in pediatric patients with an activating RET alteration and an advanced solid or primary...
- Cancer – S1826: Immunotherapy (Nivolumab or Brentuximab Vedotin) Plus Combination Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Newly Diagnosed Stage III-IV Classic Hodgkin Lymphoma
The aim of this phase 3 study is to answer the following question: if we add nivolumab to standard chemotherapy, will it extend your time without disease more...
- Cancer – AREN0534: Treatment for Patients with Bilateral, Multicentric or Bilaterally Predisposed Unilateral Wilms Tumor
This phase 3 trial studies how well combination chemotherapy and surgery work in treating young patients with Wilms tumor.
- Immunology -Immunology Biorepository Study
The goal of this study is to bank samples to support studies involved in understanding the underlying causes of immune dysfunction and to test and develop...
- Cleft Lip and Palate – Infants with Orofacial Clefts: Development and Validation of an Observer-Reported Outcomes Instrument (ICOO)
Our goal of this study is to develop a questionnaire that can be used to improve care for children who have a cleft of the lip or a cleft of the lip and...
- Kidney Disease – Nephrotic Syndrome Study Network, 2nd cohort (cNEPTUNE)
We want to look at changes in the amount of urine protein and changes in kidney function in people with nephrotic syndrome to find markers of this disease...