Current Research Studies
Current Research Studies Search Results
- Cancer - PNOC 016: A Target Validation Study of Fimepinostat in Children and Young Adults with Newly Diagnosed Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG), Recurrent Medulloblastoma, or Recurrent High-Grade Glioma (HGG)
This trial assess how well fimepinostat works in patients with newly diagnosed diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma (DIPG), medulloblastoma or recurrent high-grade...
- Cancer - PNOC 005: A Phase 1 Study of Modified Measles Virus (Mv-NIS) for the Treatment of Children and Young Adults with Recurrent Medulloblastoma or Recurrent Atypical Teratoid Rhabdoid Tumors (ATRT)
The goal of this study is to assess the safety of the phase 2 dose of the modified measles virus (MV-NIS) for patients with recurrent medulloblastoma or ATRT.
- Cancer - PLAT-01: A Phase I Feasibility and Safety Study of Cellular Immunotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory Pediatric CD19+ Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Using Autologous T-cells Lentivirally Transduced to Express a CD19-Specific Chimeric Antigen Receptor
This study looks at how the personal body can use their own T cells to recognize CD19, a protein that is present on cancer cells.
- Cancer - NANT 2015-02: Phase I Study of Lorlatinib (PF-06463922), and Oral Small Molecule Inhibitor of ALK/ROS1, for Patients with Alk-Driven Relapsed or Refractory Neuroblastoma
The goal of this study is to determine if lorlatinib is more efficient on its own or in combination with chemotherapy for patients with refractory or recurrent...
- Cancer - NANT 2017-01: Phase I Study of 131I-MIBG with Dinutuximab for Relapsed/Refractory Neuroblastoma
The goal of this study is to determine how the combination of 131I-MIBG works with dinutuximab in patients with neuroblastoma.
- Cancer - ADVL1412: Phase 1/2 Study of Nivolumab in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults with Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors as a Single Agent and in Combination with Ipilimumab
This phase 1/2 trial studies the side effects and best dose of nivolumab when given with or without ipilimumab to see how well they work in treating younger...
- Headache and Migraine – Headache Screening Study
Researchers at Seattle Children’s want to learn more about children with headaches and migraines. This study might be a good fit for you if: Your child is...
- Hearing – The Development of Sensitivity to Electrical Stimulation with Cochlear Implants Study
We want to find out how quickly infants with cochlear implants are able to hear sound differences. We want to know how this relates to their ability to learn...
- Sleep – Sleep and Ecological Factors in Infants with Craniofacial Conditions (ECOSleep) Study
The goal of this study is to learn more about the sleep of infants with certain craniofacial conditions and find out who are more at risk for sleep and...
- Pain – Maternal Chronic Pain Study
We want to find out about the impact of maternal chronic pain on mothers and their children. Results from this study will help us learn more about the...