Current Research Studies
Current Research Studies Search Results
- Weight Management – Energy Balance and Weight Loss in Craniopharyngioma-related Hypothalamic Obesity (ECHO)
The aim of this study is to test the effects of once weekly exenatide on body mass index (BMI), risk factors for cardiovascular disease, and energy balance. We...
- Cleft Lip and Palate – Infants with Orofacial Clefts: Development and Validation of an Observer-Reported Outcomes Instrument (ICOO)
Our goal of this study is to develop a questionnaire that can be used to improve care for children who have a cleft of the lip or a cleft of the lip and...
- Diabetes – SEARCH for Diabetes in Youth Study
We want to learn more about diabetes, such as: How common is diabetes among young people? What are the characteristics of different types of diabetes in young...
- ADHD – The Effects of ADHD Medicine (TEAM) Study
We want to learn more about how children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) or attention-deficit disorder (ADD) respond to an FDA-approved...
- Weight Management – Success in Health, Impacting Families Together (SHIFT) Study
Nutrition Researchers at Seattle Children’s want to find ways to help parents and their kids better manage their weight.
- Kidney Disease – Nephrotic Syndrome Study Network, 2nd cohort (cNEPTUNE)
We want to look at changes in the amount of urine protein and changes in kidney function in people with nephrotic syndrome to find markers of this disease...
- Cancer – ENCIT-01: Engineered Neuroblastoma Cellular Immunotherapy
- Cancer - ADVL1622: Phase 2 Trial of XL154 (Cabozantinib) an Oral Small-Molecule Inhibitor of Multiple Kinases, in Children and Young Adults with Refractory Sarcomas, Wilms Tumor and Other Rare Tumors
This phase 2 trial studies how well cabozantinib-s-malate works in treating younger patients with sarcomas, Wilms tumor, or other rare tumors that have com...
- Cancer - AAML1421: Phase 1/2 Study of CPX-351 Alone Followed By Fludarabine, Cytarabine and G-CSF for Children with Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia
This phase 1/2 trial studies the side effects and best dose of liposome-encapsulated daunorubicin-cytarabine when given with fludarabine phosphate, cytarabine...
- Cancer - ADVL1521: Phase 2 Study of the MEK Inhibitor Trametinib in Children with Relapsed or Refractory Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Researchers want to have a better understanding of how the body responds to Trametinib.