Current Research Studies
Current Research Studies Search Results
- Cancer – ACCL10P1: Computerized Cognitive Training for Pediatric Brain Tumor Patients: A Pilot Study
This randomized clinical trial studies how well an adaptive computerized cognitive training program works compared to a non-adaptive computerized training...
- Cancer – ACNS1723: Dabrafenib Combined with Trametinib After Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients with Newly Diagnosed High-Grade Glioma
This phase II trial studies how well the combination of dabrafenib and trametinib works after radiation therapy in children and young adults with high-grade...
- Cancer – ANBL1232: Utilizing Response - and Biology-Based Risk Factors to Guide Therapy in Patients with Non-High-Risk Neuroblastoma - a Groupwide Historically Controlled Phase 3 Study
This phase 3 trial studies how well response- and biology-based risk factor-guided therapy works in treating younger patients with non-high-risk neuroblastoma.
- Cancer – ALTE1621: Pharmacologic Reversal of Ventricular Remodeling in Childhood Cancer Survivors at Risk for Heart Failure: a Phase 2b Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial
This highly randomized phase 2b trial studies how well low-dose carvedilol works in preventing heart failure in cancer survivors exposed to high dose...
- Cancer – AHEP1531: A Phase 2/3 Study, Pediatric Hepatic Malignancy International Therapeutic Trial (PHITT)
Researchers want to reduce therapy for patients with hepablastoma (HB) and hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) without affecting the long-term outcomes. This phase...
- Cancer – ALTE1631: Randomized Web-based Physical Activity Intervention Among Children and Adolescents with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
This randomized clinical trial studies how well web-based physical activity intervention works in improving long-term health in children and adolescents with...
- Cancer – ADVL1615: Phase 1 Study of Pevonedistat, a NEDD8 Activating Enzyme (NAE) Inhibitor, in Combination with Temozolomide and Irinotecan in Pediatric Patients with Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors
This phase 1 trial studies the side effects and best dose of pevonedistat when given with irinotecan hydrochloride and temozolomide in treating patients with...
- Cancer – AOST1321: Phase 2 Study of Denosumab, a RANK Ligand Antibody, for Recurrent or Refractory Osteosarcoma
This phase 2 trial studies how well denosumab works in treating patients with osteosarcoma that has come back or doesn't respond well to treatment.
- Cancer – PLAT-05: A Phase 1 Feasibility and Safety Study of Dual Specificity CD19 and CD22-CAR T-Cell Immunotherapy for CD19+CD22+ Leukemia and Lymphoma
PLAT-05 is one of the first-in-the-nation pediatric phase 1 trials that tests the safety and feasibility of CAR T cells that have been reprogrammed to target...
- Cancer – PLAT-02: A Phase 1/2 Feasibility and Safety Study of CD19-CAR T-Cell Immunotherapy for CD19+ Leukemia
Our researchers are testing T-cell therapy in children and young adults with relapsed or refractory acute leukemia or lymphoma who are not likely to survive...