Current Research Studies
Current Research Studies Search Results
- Cancer – SC-4007: A Phase 1 Study of the EZH2 Inhibitor Tazemtostat in Pediatric Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory INI1-Negative Tumors or Synovial Sarcoma
This is a Phase 1, open-label, dose escalation and dose expansion study with BID (suspension) and TID (tablet) oral dose of tazemetostat for children and young...
- Cancer – PEPN1812: A Phase 1 Trial of the CD123 X CD3 Dual Affinity Re-Targeting Antibody Flotetuzumab in Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults with Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
The overall goals of this study are to: Find the highest safe dose of flotetuzumab that can be given without causing severe side effects; learn what kind of...
- Cancer – REGN2810 in Pediatric Patients with Relapsed, Refractory Solid, or Central Nervous System (CNS) Tumors and Safety and Efficacy of REGN2810 in Combination with Radiotherapy in Pediatric Patients with Newly Diagnosed or Recurrent Glioma
The goal of this study is to determine the safety of RP2D for children with recurrent or refractory solid or central nervous system (CNS) tumors.
- Autism – SPARK: Simons Foundation Powering Autism Research for Knowledge Study
Autism SPARK is a free, online study with a simple mission: to speed up research and advance the understanding of autism. SPARK aims to be the largest study of...
- Asthma – Airway Epithelial Cell Cytokine Profiles of Children With and Without Asthma Study
The goal of this study is to learn how cells that line the lungs of our patients with asthma work differently than cells from children without asthma We are...
- Diabetes: TrialNet T1D Risk Screening Pathway to Prevention
The TrialNet "Pathway to Prevention" study screens relatives of people with type 1 diabetes (T1D) to see if they are at risk of developing the disease. This...
- Concussion – Collaborative Care Model for Treatment of Persistent Symptoms After Concussion Among Youth (Collaborative Care Study)
We want to find ways to improve care for youth with continued symptoms after a concussion.
- Cancer – NANT 2015-01: Neuroblastoma Precision Trial
The goal of this study is to set the platform for a Precision Medicine clinical trial through the NANT consortium.
- Cancer – AALL1931: An Open-Label, Multicenter Study of RC-P in Patients with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)/Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (LBL) Following Hypersensitivity to E. coli-derived Asparaginases
The aim of this study is to learn more about the pharmacology of the drug RC-P, including its side effects.
- Cancer – AALL1231: Phase 3 Randomized Trail Investigating Bortexomib on a Modified Augmented BFM Backbone in Newly Diagnosed T-Lymphoblastic Leukemia and T-Lymphoblastic Lympphoma
This randomized phase 3 trial compares how well combination chemotherapy works when given with or without bortezomib in treating patients with newly diagnosed...