Current Research Studies
Current Research Studies Search Results
- Cancer – ADVL1712: Feasibility Trial of MLN4924 Given in Combination with Azacitidine, Fludarabine and Cytarabine, in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults with Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Relapsed Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Researchers want to evaluate how the combination of pevonedistat, azacytidine, fludarabine phosphate and cytarabine works in patients.
- Cancer – AHOD1221: Phase 1/2 Trial of Brentuximab Vedotin in Combination with Gemcitabine for Pediatric and Young Adult Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma
This phase 1/2 trial studies the side effects and best dose of brentuximab vedotin when given together with gemcitabine hydrochloride to see how well they work...
- Cancer – ALTE16C1: Effects of Modern Chemotherapy Regimens on Spermatogenesis and Steroidogenesis in Adolescent and Young Adult Survivors of Osteosarcoma
This research trial studies saliva, semen and blood samples to determine effects of chemotherapy on fertility in osteosarcoma survivors.
- Cancer – ADVL1416: Phase 2 Study of Ramucirumab, a Human Monoclonal Antibody Against the Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor 2 Receptor in Children with Refractory Solid Tumors, Including CNS Tumors
Researchers at Seattle Children's want to learn how patients with solid tumors react to ramucirumab.
- Cancer – ANBL00B1: Neuroblastoma Biology Studies
This research trial studies biomarkers in tumor tissue samples from patients with newly diagnosed neuroblastoma or ganglioneuroblastoma. Studying samples of...
- Cancer – ANHL1522: Rituximab and LMP-Specific T-Cells in Treating Pediatric Solid Organ Recipients With EBV-Positive, CD20-Positive Post-Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder
The main goal of this pilot study is to learn whether it is possible to provide the experimental treatment, LMP-specific T cells (LMP-TC), on time, to patients...
- Cancer – ANHL04B1: Rare and Cutaneous Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Registry
This research study is collecting and storing tissue samples from patients with rare or cutaneous non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Vascular Anomalies: Miransertib in PI3KCA Overgrowth Syndromes in Adults and Children - MOSAIC
This is an open-label study to determine whether miransertib can effectively treat individuals with Proteus syndrome (PS) and PI3KCA related overgrowth (PROS).
- Concussion - Four Corners Youth Concussion Registry
Researchers want to understand the natural history of youth concussion and how it may vary by age, gender, and cause of injury, including type of sport....
- Cancer – SC-4007: A Phase 1 Study of the EZH2 Inhibitor Tazemtostat in Pediatric Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory INI1-Negative Tumors or Synovial Sarcoma
This is a Phase 1, open-label, dose escalation and dose expansion study with BID (suspension) and TID (tablet) oral dose of tazemetostat for children and young...