Current Research Studies
Current Research Studies Search Results
- Cancer - ADVL1712: Feasibility Trial of MLN4924 Given in Combination with Azacitidine, Fludarabine and Cytarabine, in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults with Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Relapsed Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Researchers want to evaluate how the combination of pevonedistat, azacytidine, fludarabine phosphate and cytarabine works in patients.
- Cancer - REGN2810 in Pediatric Patients with Relapsed, Refractory Solid, or Central Nervous System (CNS) Tumors and Safety and Efficacy of REGN2810 in Combination with Radiotherapy in Pediatric Patients with Newly Diagnosed or Recurrent Glioma
The goal of this study is to determine the safety of RP2D for children with recurrent or refractory solid or central nervous system (CNS) tumors.
- Concussion – Collaborative Care Model for Treatment of Persistent Symptoms After Concussion Among Youth (Collaborative Care Study)
We want to find ways to improve care for youth with continued symptoms after a concussion.
- Autism – SPARK: Simons Foundation Powering Autism Research for Knowledge Study
Autism SPARK is a free, online study with a simple mission: to speed up research and advance the understanding of autism. SPARK aims to be the largest study of...
- Autism – The Autism Biomarkers Consortium Clinical Trials
The Autism Biomarkers Consortium for Clinical Trials (ABC-CT) is seeking families to participate in a study to improve diagnosis and treatment in autism...
- PREDICT Trial: Precision Diagnostics in Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Cellular Therapy and Transplantation
We are doing this study to examine the immunology of different gastrointestinal disturbances such as inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), graft-versus host...
- Cancer – PLAT-05: A Phase 1 Feasibility and Safety Study of Dual Specificity CD19 and CD22-CAR T-Cell Immunotherapy for CD19+CD22+ Leukemia and Lymphoma
PLAT-05 is a first-in-the-nation pediatric phase 1 trial that tests the safety and feasibility of CAR T cells that have been reprogrammed to target CD19 and...
- Cancer – PLAT-02: A Phase 1/2 Feasibility and Safety Study of CD19-CAR T-Cell Immunotherapy for CD19+ Leukemia
Our researchers are testing T-cell therapy in children and young adults with relapsed or refractory acute leukemia or lymphoma who are not likely to survive...
- Cancer - AHEP1531: A Phase 2/3 Study, Pediatric Hepatic Malignancy International Therapeutic Trial (PHITT)
Researchers want to reduce therapy for patients with hepablastoma (HB) and hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) without affecting the long-term outcomes. This phase...
- Cancer - ADVL1615: Phase 1 Study of Pevonedistat, a NEDD8 Activating Enzyme (NAE) Inhibitor, in Combination with Temozolomide and Irinotecan in Pediatric Patients with Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors
This phase 1 trial studies the side effects and best dose of pevonedistat when given with irinotecan hydrochloride and temozolomide in treating patients with...