Current Research Studies
Current Research Studies Search Results
- Cleft Lip and Palate – Clinical Effectiveness of Late Maxillary Protraction in Cleft Lip and Palate Study
The goal of this study is to better understand the outcomes of two different procedures doctors use to correct an underbite in patients with a cleft lip and...
- Vaccines: New Vaccine Surveillance Network (NVSN) - Healthy Control
With the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), researchers at Seattle Children's conduct population-based surveillance and data collection as part of the New...
- Pancreatitis - WebMAP Chronic Pancreatitis
Researchers at Seattle Children's want to learn more about pain management strategies to help youth with pancreatitis. The study will evaluate a web-based...
- Cancer – CONNECT1702: Study of PTC596 in Children With Newly Diagnosed Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma and High Grade Glioma
Researchers want to learn more about the safety of the study drug, PTC596, when taken during radiation. The investigators also want to learn about the effects,...
- Cancer – AALL1731: A Study to Investigate Blinatumomab in Combination with Chemotherapy in Patients with Newly Diagnosed B-Lymphoblastic Leukemia
The overall goal of Part I of this study is to collect information about leukemia and patient response to the first phase of treatment, called Induction. The...
- Cancer – AALL1521: Phase 2 Study of Ruxolitinib with Chemotherapy in Children with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Researchers want to test the safety of taking ruxolitinib in combination with chemotherapy.
- Cancer – AALL1732: A Phase 2 Randomized Trial of Inotuzumab Ozogamicin for Newly Diagnosed High-Risk B-ALL; Risk-Adapted Post-Induction Therapy for High-Risk B-ALL, Mixed Phenotype Acute Leukemia, and Disseminated B-LLy
The goal of this study is to determine, in a randomized manner, if the addition of 2 blocks of inotuzumab ozogamicin to modified Berlin-Frankfurt-Münster...
- Cancer – STRIvE-02: A Phase 1 Study of B7H3 CAR T Cell Immunotherapy for Recurrent/Refractory Solid Tumors in Children and Young Adults
STRIvE-02 is a phase 1 clinical trial that targets the protein B7H3, which is expressed by many childhood solid tumors and sarcomas such as synovial sarcoma,...
- Cancer – ANBL1531: Phase 3 Study of I-Metaiodobenzylguanidine (I-MIBG) or Crizotinib Added to Intensive Therapy for Children with Newly Diagnosed High-Risk Neuroblastoma
This phase 3 trial studies iobenguane I-131 or crizotinib and standard therapy in treating younger patients with newly diagnosed high-risk neuroblastoma or...
- Cancer – ADVL1414: Phase 1 Study of Selinexor, a Selective XPO1 Inhibitor, in Recurrent and Refractory Pediatric Solid Tumors, Including CNS Tumors
This phase 1 trial studies the side effects and best dose of selinexor in treating younger patients with solid tumors or high-grade gliomas that have come back...