Current Research Studies
Current Research Studies Search Results
- Sleep – Sleep Health in Preschoolers (SHIP)
This is a research study to learn more about the healthy development of children with sleep problems and find ways to help children and their families.
- Cleft Lip and Palate – Clinical Effectiveness of Late Maxillary Protraction in Cleft Lip and Palate Study
The goal of this study is to better understand the outcomes of two different procedures doctors use to correct an underbite in patients with a cleft lip and...
- Cancer - ADVL1416: Phase 2 Study of Ramucirumab, a Human Monoclonal Antibody Against the Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor 2 Receptor in Children with Refractory Solid Tumors, Including CNS Tumors
Researchers at Seattle Children's want to learn how patients with solid tumors react to ramucirumab.
- Cancer - AALL1521: Phase 2 Study of Ruxolitinib with Chemotherapy in Children with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Researchers want to test the safety of taking ruxolitinib in combination with chemotherapy.
- Cancer - ANBL1531: Phase 3 Study of I-Metaiodobenzylguanidine (I-MIBG) or Crizotinib Added to Intensive Therapy for Children with Newly Diagnosed High-Risk Neuroblastoma
This phase 3 trial studies iobenguane I-131 or crizotinib and standard therapy in treating younger patients with newly diagnosed high-risk neuroblastoma or...
- Cancer - ADVL1414: Phase 1 Study of Selinexor, a Selective XPO1 Inhibitor, in Recurrent and Refractory Pediatric Solid Tumors, Including CNS Tumors
This phase 1 trial studies the side effects and best dose of selinexor in treating younger patients with solid tumors or high-grade gliomas that have come back...
- Cancer - ANBL00B1: Neuroblastoma Biology Studies
This research trial studies biomarkers in tumor tissue samples from patients with newly diagnosed neuroblastoma or ganglioneuroblastoma. Studying samples of...
- Cancer - ALTE16C1: Effects of Modern Chemotherapy Regimens on Spermatogenesis and Steroidogenesis in Adolescent and Young Adult Survivors of Osteosarcoma
This research trial studies saliva, semen and blood samples to determine effects of chemotherapy on fertility in osteosarcoma survivors.
- Cancer - AHOD1221: Phase 1/2 Trial of Brentuximab Vedotin in Combination with Gemcitabine for Pediatric and Young Adult Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma
This phase 1/2 trial studies the side effects and best dose of brentuximab vedotin when given together with gemcitabine hydrochloride to see how well they work...
- Cancer - ANHL04B1: Rare and Cutaneous Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Registry
This research study is collecting and storing tissue samples from patients with rare or cutaneous non-Hodgkin lymphoma.