Current Research Studies
Current Research Studies Search Results
- Cleft Lip and Palate – Clinical Effectiveness of Late Maxillary Protraction in Cleft Lip and Palate Study
The goal of this study is to better understand the outcomes of two different procedures doctors use to correct an underbite in patients with a cleft lip and...
- Cancer - REGN2810 in Pediatric Patients with Relapsed, Refractory Solid, or Central Nervous System (CNS) Tumors and Safety and Efficacy of REGN2810 in Combination with Radiotherapy in Pediatric Patients with Newly Diagnosed or Recurrent Glioma
The goal of this study is to determine the safety of RP2D for children with recurrent or refractory solid or central nervous system (CNS) tumors.
- Pancreatitis - WebMAP Chronic Pancreatitis
Researchers at Seattle Children's want to learn more about pain management strategies to help youth with pancreatitis. The study will evaluate a web-based...
- Cancer - AALL1521: Phase 2 Study of Ruxolitinib with Chemotherapy in Children with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Researchers want to test the safety of taking ruxolitinib in combination with chemotherapy.
- Cancer - ANBL1531: Phase 3 Study of I-Metaiodobenzylguanidine (I-MIBG) or Crizotinib Added to Intensive Therapy for Children with Newly Diagnosed High-Risk Neuroblastoma
This phase 3 trial studies iobenguane I-131 or crizotinib and standard therapy in treating younger patients with newly diagnosed high-risk neuroblastoma or...
- Cancer - ALTE16C1: Effects of Modern Chemotherapy Regimens on Spermatogenesis and Steroidogenesis in Adolescent and Young Adult Survivors of Osteosarcoma
This research trial studies saliva, semen and blood samples to determine effects of chemotherapy on fertility in osteosarcoma survivors.
- Cancer - ADVL1414: Phase 1 Study of Selinexor, a Selective XPO1 Inhibitor, in Recurrent and Refractory Pediatric Solid Tumors, Including CNS Tumors
This phase 1 trial studies the side effects and best dose of selinexor in treating younger patients with solid tumors or high-grade gliomas that have come back...
- Cancer - ANBL00B1: Neuroblastoma Biology Studies
This research trial studies biomarkers in tumor tissue samples from patients with newly diagnosed neuroblastoma or ganglioneuroblastoma. Studying samples of...
- Cancer - ADVL1712: Feasibility Trial of MLN4924 Given in Combination with Azacitidine, Fludarabine and Cytarabine, in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults with Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Relapsed Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Researchers want to evaluate how the combination of pevonedistat, azacytidine, fludarabine phosphate and cytarabine works in patients.
- Cancer - AHOD1221: Phase 1/2 Trial of Brentuximab Vedotin in Combination with Gemcitabine for Pediatric and Young Adult Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma
This phase 1/2 trial studies the side effects and best dose of brentuximab vedotin when given together with gemcitabine hydrochloride to see how well they work...