Current Research Studies Search Results
Search Results for ""
- Abdominal Pain – Sleep Pain And Cardiac Evaluation-XL (SPACE-XL)
Researchers at Seattle Children’s Research Institute want to learn more about the relationship between sleep and stress, and how they affect pain.
- ADHD – Treating Parents with ADHD and Their Children (TPAC)
We are comparing the effectiveness of treating parent ADHD with medication and a child treatment strategy for ADHD symptoms versus a child treatment strategy...
- Asthma – Airway Epithelial Cell Cytokine Profiles of Children With and Without Asthma Study
The goal of this study is to learn how cells that line the lungs of our patients with asthma work differently than cells from children without asthma We are...
- Asthma – Role of the Airway Epithelium in Children with Asthma
The goal of this study is to learn more about the airway cells that are the first line of defense in protecting the lungs and to learn how these cells from...
- Autism – SPARK: Simons Foundation Powering Autism Research for Knowledge Study
Autism SPARK is a free, online study with a simple mission: to speed up research and advance the understanding of autism. SPARK aims to be the largest study of...
- Cancer – A Phase 2 Study Evaluating Selective Depletion of CD45RA+ T Cells From Allogeneic Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Grafts From HLA-Matched Related and Unrelated Donors for Prevention of GVHD
In this phase 2 trial, researchers want to find out if removing the group of T cells that are responsible for graft-versus-host disease (GVHD) before they are...
- Cancer – AALL1731: A Study to Investigate Blinatumomab in Combination with Chemotherapy in Patients with Newly Diagnosed B-Lymphoblastic Leukemia
The overall goal of Part I of this study is to collect information about leukemia and patient response to the first phase of treatment, called Induction. The...
- Cancer – AALL1732: A Phase 2 Randomized Trial of Inotuzumab Ozogamicin for Newly Diagnosed High-Risk B-ALL; Risk-Adapted Post-Induction Therapy for High-Risk B-ALL, Mixed Phenotype Acute Leukemia, and Disseminated B-LLy
The goal of this study is to determine, in a randomized manner, if the addition of 2 blocks of inotuzumab ozogamicin to modified Berlin-Frankfurt-Münster...
- Cancer – AALL1931: An Open-Label, Multicenter Study of RC-P in Patients with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)/Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (LBL) Following Hypersensitivity to E. coli-derived Asparaginases
The aim of this study is to learn more about the pharmacology of the drug RC-P, including its side effects.
- Cancer – ADVL1823: Larotrectinib in Treating Patients With Previously Untreated TRK Fusion Solid Tumors and TRK Fusion Relapsed Acute Leukemia
This study aims to find the effects of a drug or combination of drugs on patients with pediatric solid tumors or relapsed pediatric acute leukemia.