Current Research Studies
Current Research Studies Search Results
- Pancreatitis - WebMAP Chronic Pancreatitis
Researchers at Seattle Children's want to learn more about pain management strategies to help youth with pancreatitis. The study will evaluate a web-based...
- Cancer - ADVL1712: Feasibility Trial of MLN4924 Given in Combination with Azacitidine, Fludarabine and Cytarabine, in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults with Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Relapsed Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Researchers want to evaluate how the combination of pevonedistat, azacytidine, fludarabine phosphate and cytarabine works in patients.
- Cancer - ADVL1416: Phase 2 Study of Ramucirumab, a Human Monoclonal Antibody Against the Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor 2 Receptor in Children with Refractory Solid Tumors, Including CNS Tumors
Researchers at Seattle Children's want to learn how patients with solid tumors react to ramucirumab.
- Cancer - AALL1521: Phase 2 Study of Ruxolitinib with Chemotherapy in Children with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Researchers want to test the safety of taking ruxolitinib in combination with chemotherapy.
- Cancer - ANBL1531: Phase 3 Study of I-Metaiodobenzylguanidine (I-MIBG) or Crizotinib Added to Intensive Therapy for Children with Newly Diagnosed High-Risk Neuroblastoma
This phase 3 trial studies iobenguane I-131 or crizotinib and standard therapy in treating younger patients with newly diagnosed high-risk neuroblastoma or...
- Cancer - AHOD1221: Phase 1/2 Trial of Brentuximab Vedotin in Combination with Gemcitabine for Pediatric and Young Adult Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma
This phase 1/2 trial studies the side effects and best dose of brentuximab vedotin when given together with gemcitabine hydrochloride to see how well they work...
- Cancer - ANHL04B1: Rare and Cutaneous Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Registry
This research study is collecting and storing tissue samples from patients with rare or cutaneous non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Cancer - ADVL1414: Phase 1 Study of Selinexor, a Selective XPO1 Inhibitor, in Recurrent and Refractory Pediatric Solid Tumors, Including CNS Tumors
This phase 1 trial studies the side effects and best dose of selinexor in treating younger patients with solid tumors or high-grade gliomas that have come back...
- Cancer - ANBL00B1: Neuroblastoma Biology Studies
This research trial studies biomarkers in tumor tissue samples from patients with newly diagnosed neuroblastoma or ganglioneuroblastoma. Studying samples of...
- Cancer - ALTE16C1: Effects of Modern Chemotherapy Regimens on Spermatogenesis and Steroidogenesis in Adolescent and Young Adult Survivors of Osteosarcoma
This research trial studies saliva, semen and blood samples to determine effects of chemotherapy on fertility in osteosarcoma survivors.