Current Research Studies
Current Research Studies Search Results
- Sleep – Sleep Health in Preschoolers (SHIP)
This is a research study to learn more about the healthy development of children with sleep problems and find ways to help children and their families.
- Cleft Lip and Palate – Clinical Effectiveness of Late Maxillary Protraction in Cleft Lip and Palate Study
The goal of this study is to better understand the outcomes of two different procedures doctors use to correct an underbite in patients with a cleft lip and...
- Concussion – Collaborative Care Model for Treatment of Persistent Symptoms After Concussion Among Youth (Collaborative Care Study)
We want to find ways to improve care for youth with continued symptoms after a concussion.
- Asthma – Airway Epithelial Cell Cytokine Profiles of Children With and Without Asthma Study
The goal of this study is to learn how cells that line the lungs of our patients with asthma work differently than cells from children without asthma We are...
- Cancer – PLAT-05: A Phase 1 Feasibility and Safety Study of Dual Specificity CD19 and CD22-CAR T-Cell Immunotherapy for CD19+CD22+ Leukemia and Lymphoma
PLAT-05 is a first-in-the-nation pediatric phase 1 trial that tests the safety and feasibility of CAR T cells that have been reprogrammed to target CD19 and...
- Cancer – PLAT-02: A Phase 1/2 Feasibility and Safety Study of CD19-CAR T-Cell Immunotherapy for CD19+ Leukemia
Our researchers are testing T-cell therapy in children and young adults with relapsed or refractory acute leukemia or lymphoma who are not likely to survive...
- PREDICT Trial: Precision Diagnostics in Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Cellular Therapy and Transplantation
We are doing this study to examine the immunology of different gastrointestinal disturbances such as inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), graft-versus host...
- Autism – SPARK: Simons Foundation Powering Autism Research for Knowledge Study
Autism SPARK is a free, online study with a simple mission: to speed up research and advance the understanding of autism. SPARK aims to be the largest study of...
- Autism – The Autism Biomarkers Consortium Clinical Trials
The Autism Biomarkers Consortium for Clinical Trials (ABC-CT) is seeking families to participate in a study to improve diagnosis and treatment in autism...
- Hearing and Communication – Channel Interaction in Cochlear Implant Subjects Study
We are enrolling participants in this study to see how we can improve how cochlear implants are fitted to individuals, and to compare hearing responses between...