Current Research Studies
Current Research Studies Search Results
- Pancreatitis – WebMAP Chronic Pancreatitis
Researchers at Seattle Children's want to learn more about pain management strategies to help youth with pancreatitis. The study will evaluate a web-based...
- Vaccines: New Vaccine Surveillance Network (NVSN) - Healthy Control
With the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), researchers at Seattle Children's conduct population-based surveillance and data collection as part of the New...
- Concussion – Mobile Sub-threshold Exercise Program for Concussion (M-STEP)
We are studying children and teens with concussion symptoms that last a long time. We want to know if an exercise program can help them get better more...
- Cancer – AALL1521: Phase 2 Study of Ruxolitinib with Chemotherapy in Children with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Researchers want to test the safety of taking ruxolitinib in combination with chemotherapy.
- Cancer – SC-4007: A Phase 1 Study of the EZH2 Inhibitor Tazemtostat in Pediatric Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory INI1-Negative Tumors or Synovial Sarcoma
This is a Phase 1, open-label, dose escalation and dose expansion study with BID (suspension) and TID (tablet) oral dose of tazemetostat for children and young...
- Cancer – PEPN1812: A Phase 1 Trial of the CD123 X CD3 Dual Affinity Re-Targeting Antibody Flotetuzumab in Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults with Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
The overall goals of this study are to: Find the highest safe dose of flotetuzumab that can be given without causing severe side effects; learn what kind of...
- Cancer – CONNECT1702: Study of PTC596 in Children With Newly Diagnosed Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma and High Grade Glioma
Researchers want to learn more about the safety of the study drug, PTC596, when taken during radiation. The investigators also want to learn about the effects,...
- Cancer – ARST1431: Combination Chemotherapy With or Without Temsirolimus in Treating Patients with Intermediate Risk Rhabdomyosarcoma
This randomized phase III trial studies how well combination chemotherapy works compared to combination chemotherapy plus temsirolimus in treating patients...
- Cancer – AALL1732: A Phase 2 Randomized Trial of Inotuzumab Ozogamicin for Newly Diagnosed High-Risk B-ALL; Risk-Adapted Post-Induction Therapy for High-Risk B-ALL, Mixed Phenotype Acute Leukemia, and Disseminated B-LLy
The goal of this study is to determine, in a randomized manner, if the addition of 2 blocks of inotuzumab ozogamicin to modified Berlin-Frankfurt-Münster...
- Cancer – AALL1731: A Study to Investigate Blinatumomab in Combination with Chemotherapy in Patients with Newly Diagnosed B-Lymphoblastic Leukemia
The overall goal of Part I of this study is to collect information about leukemia and patient response to the first phase of treatment, called Induction. The...