Current Research Studies
Current Research Studies Search Results
- Vaccines: New Vaccine Surveillance Network (NVSN) - Healthy Control
With the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), researchers at Seattle Children's conduct population-based surveillance and data collection as part of the New...
- Concussion – Mobile Sub-threshold Exercise Program for Concussion (M-STEP)
We are studying children and teens with concussion symptoms that last a long time. We want to know if an exercise program can help them get better more...
- Pancreatitis – WebMAP Chronic Pancreatitis
Researchers at Seattle Children's want to learn more about pain management strategies to help youth with pancreatitis. The study will evaluate a web-based...
- Cleft Lip and Palate – Clinical Effectiveness of Late Maxillary Protraction in Cleft Lip and Palate Study
The goal of this study is to better understand the outcomes of two different procedures doctors use to correct an underbite in patients with a cleft lip and...
- Cancer – ADVL1416: Phase 2 Study of Ramucirumab, a Human Monoclonal Antibody Against the Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor 2 Receptor in Children with Refractory Solid Tumors, Including CNS Tumors
Researchers at Seattle Children's want to learn how patients with solid tumors react to ramucirumab.
- Cancer – ADVL1712: Feasibility Trial of MLN4924 Given in Combination with Azacitidine, Fludarabine and Cytarabine, in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults with Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Relapsed Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Researchers want to evaluate how the combination of pevonedistat, azacytidine, fludarabine phosphate and cytarabine works in patients.
- Cancer – ANBL1531: Phase 3 Study of I-Metaiodobenzylguanidine (I-MIBG) or Crizotinib Added to Intensive Therapy for Children with Newly Diagnosed High-Risk Neuroblastoma
This phase 3 trial studies iobenguane I-131 or crizotinib and standard therapy in treating younger patients with newly diagnosed high-risk neuroblastoma or...
- Cancer – ADVL1414: Phase 1 Study of Selinexor, a Selective XPO1 Inhibitor, in Recurrent and Refractory Pediatric Solid Tumors, Including CNS Tumors
This phase 1 trial studies the side effects and best dose of selinexor in treating younger patients with solid tumors or high-grade gliomas that have come back...
- Cancer – ANBL00B1: Neuroblastoma Biology Studies
This research trial studies biomarkers in tumor tissue samples from patients with newly diagnosed neuroblastoma or ganglioneuroblastoma. Studying samples of...
- Cancer – AALL1732: A Phase 2 Randomized Trial of Inotuzumab Ozogamicin for Newly Diagnosed High-Risk B-ALL; Risk-Adapted Post-Induction Therapy for High-Risk B-ALL, Mixed Phenotype Acute Leukemia, and Disseminated B-LLy
The goal of this study is to determine, in a randomized manner, if the addition of 2 blocks of inotuzumab ozogamicin to modified Berlin-Frankfurt-Münster...