Current Research Studies Search Results
Search Results for ""
- Weight Management – Success in Health, Impacting Families Together (SHIFT) Study
Researchers at Seattle Children’s want to find ways to help parents and their kids better manage their weight.
- Weight Management - Brain Activation and Satiety in Children 2 (BASIC2)
- Vascular Anomalies – Lymphatic Malformation Quality of Life Study
The purpose of this study is develop a questionnaire for patients or parents to fill out to track how well treatment of head or neck lymphatic malformations is...
- Vaccines: New Vaccine Surveillance Network (NVSN) - Healthy Control
Researchers want to know how well our current vaccination practices and policies protect kids from vomiting, diarrhea and/or respiratory germs.
- Urology - Multicenter Pilot and Exploration Study of Enhanced Recovery After Surgery in Patients Undergoing Urologic Reconstructive Surgery (ERAS- PURSUE)
- Tourette Disorder - Collaborative Genomic Studies of Tourette Disorder
The goal of this study is to look for genetic factors that play a role in causing Tourette disorder and related disorders such as Chronic Tics disorders (CT).
- PRoMPT BOLUS Study
Sepsis is a severe infection that requires emergency treatment with IV fluids and antibiotics. This phase 3 study will determine which of two commonly used...
- Current Research Study: PediDOSE Optimization for Seizures
The Pediatric Dose Optimization for Seizures in EMS (PediDOSE) study is designed to evaluate if a standardized method for paramedics to administer seizure...
- Rheumatic Diseases: Observational Study of Pediatric Rheumatic Diseases - The CARRA Registry
The CARRA Registry aims to make it possible for all affected children in North America to have the opportunity to participate in meaningful and high-quality...
- Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine – The INCLUDE Developmental Delay Study
The overall goal of this study is to learn more about how the different parts of the brain work together in children and teens with intellectual developmental...