Current Research Studies Search Results
Search Results for ""
- Abdominal Pain – Sleep Pain And Cardiac Evaluation-XL (SPACE-XL)
Researchers at Seattle Children’s Research Institute want to learn more about the relationship between sleep and stress, and how they affect pain.
- Craniofacial Microsomia – Accelerating Research and Education (CARE) Study
Our CARE team is doing this research study to understand the healthcare needs of children, adolescents, and young adults with craniofacial microsomia.
- Cancer – AALL1731: A Study to Investigate Blinatumomab in Combination with Chemotherapy in Patients with Newly Diagnosed B-Lymphoblastic Leukemia
The overall goal of Part I of this study is to collect information about leukemia and patient response to the first phase of treatment, called Induction. The...
- Cancer – AALL1732: A Phase 2 Randomized Trial of Inotuzumab Ozogamicin for Newly Diagnosed High-Risk B-ALL; Risk-Adapted Post-Induction Therapy for High-Risk B-ALL, Mixed Phenotype Acute Leukemia, and Disseminated B-LLy
The goal of this study is to determine, in a randomized manner, if the addition of 2 blocks of inotuzumab ozogamicin to modified Berlin-Frankfurt-Münster...
- Cancer – AALL1521: Phase 2 Study of Ruxolitinib with Chemotherapy in Children with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Researchers want to test the safety of taking ruxolitinib in combination with chemotherapy.
- Cancer – ADVL1414: Phase 1 Study of Selinexor, a Selective XPO1 Inhibitor, in Recurrent and Refractory Pediatric Solid Tumors, Including CNS Tumors
This phase 1 trial studies the side effects and best dose of selinexor in treating younger patients with solid tumors or high-grade gliomas that have come back...
- Cancer – ADVL1712: Feasibility Trial of MLN4924 Given in Combination with Azacitidine, Fludarabine and Cytarabine, in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults with Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Relapsed Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Researchers want to evaluate how the combination of pevonedistat, azacytidine, fludarabine phosphate and cytarabine works in patients.
- Cancer – ADVL1416: Phase 2 Study of Ramucirumab, a Human Monoclonal Antibody Against the Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor 2 Receptor in Children with Refractory Solid Tumors, Including CNS Tumors
Researchers at Seattle Children's want to learn how patients with solid tumors react to ramucirumab.
- Cancer – AHOD1221: Phase 1/2 Trial of Brentuximab Vedotin in Combination with Gemcitabine for Pediatric and Young Adult Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma
This phase 1/2 trial studies the side effects and best dose of brentuximab vedotin when given together with gemcitabine hydrochloride to see how well they work...
- Cancer – ALTE16C1: Effects of Modern Chemotherapy Regimens on Spermatogenesis and Steroidogenesis in Adolescent and Young Adult Survivors of Osteosarcoma
This research trial studies saliva, semen and blood samples to determine effects of chemotherapy on fertility in osteosarcoma survivors.