Vascular Anomalies – Lymphatic Malformation Quality of Life Study
Condition or Therapy:
Lymphatic malformations of the head and neck
What is the goal of this study?
The purpose of this study is develop a questionnaire for patients or parents to fill out to track how well treatment of head or neck lymphatic malformations is working.
Who can join the study?
This study is a good fit if:
- You are at least 11 years old with a head or neck lymphatic malformation (you can fill out the survey for yourself); OR
- You are a parent of a child (of any age) with a head or neck lymphatic malformation (you can fill the survey out on behalf of your child)
What will happen if my child takes part in this study?
If you choose to take part in this study:
- You will be asked to fill out a survey at three different time points: initially, 2 weeks later, and 1 year later
- The survey can be filled out on paper or online
- The study team will review your/your child's medical record if you/your child are/is a patient at Seattle Children’s
Who can I contact for more information?
Send us an email or call 206-987-1927.