Cancer - SC-N145, Targeted Therapy to Increase RAI Uptake in Metastatic DTC
What is the goal of this study?
The goal of this study is to learn more about how targeted therapy affects the radioactive iodine (RAI) absorption by your cancer.
Who can join the study?
This study may be a good fit for children and young adults who:
• Have Differentiated Thyroid Cancer (DTC) that has spread to the lungs
• Are planning to be treated with a targeted therapy
What will happen if my child takes part in this study?
If you choose to participate in this study:
• You will have an additional whole body scan (WBS) done 28 days after receiving therapy targeted to treat your cancer.
• This scan will be compared to the WBS you had done before starting targeted therapy.
• The study team will compare the levels of radioactive iodine (RAI) from both sets of images to see if there is a change.
Who can I contact for more information?
Annie Dubnicka: firstname.lastname@example.org