Team and Collaborators
Lakshmi Rajagopal, PhD
Dr. Rajagopal is a professor in the Department of Pediatrics, Division of Infectious Disease at the University of Washington. She has adjunct faculty appointments in the Departments of Microbiology and Global Health at the University of Washington. She is also a full faculty member of the Molecular and Cellular Biology PhD program of the University of Washington and a course coordinator of the PABIO 551 program in the Interdisciplinary Pathobiology PhD program.
Rajagopal is a member of the Center for Global Infectious Disease Research at Seattle Children's Research Institute, where her laboratory is physically located. She is an internationally recognized expert on the role of novel signaling pathways in Gram-positive pathogens.
Funding for her research is in part supported by the NIAID-NIH.
Follow us on Twitter: @LabRajagopal.
Michelle Coleman, PhD
- Dr. Kristina Adams Waldorf, University of Washington
- Dr. Weiguo Andy Tao, Purdue University
- Dr. Kelly S. Doran, San Diego State University
- Dr. Linda J. Kenney, University of Illinois-Chicago
- Dr. Ferric C. Fang, University of Washington
- Dr. Adrian Goldman, University of Helsinki
- Dr. Adrian Piliponsky, Seattle Children's
- Dr. Troy Torgerson, Seattle Children’s