Membership Giving Programs
Research is essential to fulfilling Seattle Children's mission to treat, prevent and ultimately eliminate pediatric disease.
Research Champions is Seattle Children’s annual membership program for individuals and organizations supporting research. Support from Research Champions is vital to ensuring that our research breakthroughs become better treatment and new cures for kids today and tomorrow.
- For individuals and family foundations: gifts or grants of $1,000 or more to research in one calendar year
- For organizations, corporations and guilds: gifts or grants of $2,500 or more to research in one calendar year
For individuals and family foundations, gifts or grants of $10,000 to research or more in one calendar year also qualify you as a member of Children’s Circle of Care.
- Invitations to exclusive events that allow you inside Seattle Children’s Research Institute with special presentations by Seattle Children’s physicians and scientists
- E-communications about recent discoveries and an annual progress report
- Recognition on the Research Champions Donor Wall
Join Research Champions
To join Research Champions, you can donate now with a gift to the Research Discovery Fund or the research program you are most passionate about. You can also: