Seattle Children's Tri-Cities Clinic
We’ve made changes in our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times.
- Learn more about our current visitation policy and other safety measures in place.
In the Neighborhood for Better Childhoods (en Español)
Seattle Children’s Tri-Cities offers services in 15 medical specialties. New patients are welcome.
When you visit us, your child will see the same doctors and nurses who take care of children at our hospital in Seattle. We work closely with local healthcare providers to meet your child’s needs in your home community. We also use the latest in technology to conduct telemedicine consultations.
Seattle Children’s Tri-Cities Clinic is located in Kennewick. It serves children and their families in Tri-Cities and the surrounding Eastern Washington region.
Hours and Directions
8232 W. Grandridge Blvd.
Kennewick, WA 99336
Driving directions: call 206-987-2226, option 4.
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2023 Holiday Closures
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 16
- Presidents' Day - Monday, February 20
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 29
- Juneteenth - Monday, June 19
- Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day - Monday, September 4
- Veterans' Day - Friday, November 10
- Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 23
- Christmas Day - Monday, December 25
Make an Appointment
Call Seattle Children’s Tri-Cities at 509-582-1700. If you get a return call from our scheduling office, it may appear with a 206 area code.
You may need a referral from your primary care provider. Visit our Make an Appointment page to learn more.
Community providers and Seattle Children’s providers are partners in the care of our patients. We encourage families to coordinate with their primary care pediatrician or family physician when coming to Seattle Children’s.
Specialty Services at Seattle Children's Tri-Cities
- Cancer Survivor Program
- Cardiology (including fetal and pediatric echo)
- Neuromuscular Program
- Pediatric Surgery
- Prenatal and Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Reconstructive Pelvic Medicine
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
Our Telemedicine Program uses videoconferencing to connect you and your child with healthcare team members at Seattle Children's Hospital. Seattle Children's Tri-Cities offers telemedicine appointments in the following specialties:
Watch our Telemedicine Videos to learn more.
Preparing for Your Child’s Visit
- Before Your Appointment
- Preparing Your Child
- Your Child’s Surgery or Procedure
- Day of Appointment
- Talking with Your Child’s Doctor
- More Resources for Patients and Families
- Care at Home
- How to Request Medical Records