Urgent Care Clinics
Seattle Children’s Urgent Care Clinic in Seattle
Seattle Children’s Urgent Care clinics have been operating at full capacity daily. Due to increased demand, we encourage you to make an appointment before you arrive. We are working hard to meet the pediatric Urgent Care needs of the community and we apologize in advance if you are unable to secure an appointment.
Visitor restrictions at all our locations
At all of our clinics, we recommend that only one parent or caregiver accompany a patient to their appointment. However, if two caregivers need to come along, we will allow it at this time. Siblings who are younger than 12 months are also allowed to come along. Siblings of any other age are not allowed to come along, and we do not allow more than two caregivers without an exception.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times.
- Watch what to expect at your clinic visit during COVID-19 (video).
- Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place at all Seattle Children’s locations.
Expert Pediatric Urgent Care in Seattle
Whether it’s a rash, a tummy ache or a minor accident, kids sometime need care outside office hours. At our after-hours and weekend Urgent Care Clinic in Seattle, your child's minor illness or injury will be treated by our team of pediatric experts: pediatric-trained board-certified doctors, advanced practice providers and support staff.
The Urgent Care Clinic in Seattle is part of Seattle Children’s Hospital at 4800 Sand Point Way NE. We also offer urgent care in Bellevue, Everett and Federal Way.
If your child’s illness or injury is life-threatening, call 911.
Due to increased demand, we encourage you to make an appointment before you arrive.
Urgent Care in Seattle is open 7 days a week, including holidays. Same-day appointments available. No referrals are needed.
- Monday through Friday: 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Schedule an Appointment
- Please schedule a separate appointment for each child who needs to be seen at Urgent Care.
- If you do not schedule in advance and we do not have appointments left when you arrive, we will provide you with information about other locations that can care for your child.
About your appointment
- To cancel or change, call 206-987-2211, option 3 or cancel your appointment online.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to check in.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule.
- The length of your Urgent Care visit may vary depending on the seriousness of illnesses we are currently treating.
If your child needs a COVID-19 test, please contact your primary care provider for a referral. Please do not make an urgent care appointment or walk-in to get a test. If you have a referral or test order confirmed from your primary care doctor, call 206-987-2100 to make an appointment.
Referring providers, learn more about ordering a COVID-19 test.
Map and directions
Emergency or Urgent Care?
Use Urgent Care for minor illnesses and injuries that are not medical emergencies or life-threatening. If you’re not sure where to bring your child, use our emergency or urgent care guide.
Go to Emergency if your child needs:
- CT (computed tomography) scans
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) studies
If you are at Urgent Care and your child needs any of the services above, your child will be transferred to our Emergency Department in Seattle. (Most X-rays can be done at Urgent Care.)
Talk with your primary care provider if your child needs:
- Return-to-play evaluations after a concussion. (We do diagnose concussions at Urgent Care.)
- Sports or camp physicals
- Referrals to other Seattle Children’s clinics
We fax notes from your child’s Urgent Care visit to your child’s primary care provider within 24 hours.
Paying for Care
Learn about paying for care at Seattle Children’s, including insurance coverage, billing and financial assistance. Understand Urgent Care and Emergency Department charges and when you may pay both.
See About Your Bill: Urgent Care and Emergency Department Charges (PDF) to learn more.