What to Expect
See how to prepare your child and what to expect during a Neuropsychology Evaluation. (PDF) (Russian) (Spanish)
- We will provide forms for you to fill out.
- Before your child’s appointment, please complete the Rehabilitation Psychology Questionnaire and the request for your child’s school records. Your child must sign the request for school records if they are 13 years old or older.
- Mail the questionnaire and school records in the prepaid envelope we provide or email the forms to RehabPsychAdmin@seattlechildrens.org.
- Gather your child’s school testing records, Individualized Education Program (IEP), 504 plans and report cards.
- Collect other helpful information like reports of previous neuropsychological or speech-language evaluations.
- Learn more about what to do before your appointment.
- See Rehabilitation Psychology map and directions.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to allow time for registration.
For more information on visiting Seattle Children's clinics, please see Your Child's Clinic Visit.
For more information, contact Rehabilitation Psychology at 206-987-2219. If you would like a rehabilitation psychology appointment for your child’s medical illness or injury, ask their healthcare provider to refer you.
We accept referrals from providers at Seattle Children’s and in the community. Providers, see how to refer a patient.
Telemedicine at Seattle Children’s
You may be offered a telehealth (virtual) appointment. Learn more.
Paying for Care
Learn about paying for care at Seattle Children’s, such as insurance coverage, billing and financial assistance.