What to Expect
We’ve made changes in our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times.
- Learn more about our current visitation policy and other safety measures in place.
- When we schedule your child's appointment, we will tell you how to prepare for the test or treatment your child will receive. If you have questions, please call us.
- You can find answers to many questions on our Radiology Questions and Answers page.
- For information on visiting Seattle Children's clinics, please see Your Child's Clinic Visit.
- What to Expect Photo Books
Written by Child Life specialists, these colorful photo stories help children prepare for their time at Seattle Children’s. Use these booklets to lessen your child’s worry and spark conversation.
- What to Expect When You Get a Contrast Enema at Seattle Children's Bellevue Clinic and Surgery Center (PDF)
- Lo que puede ocurrir durante un enema de contraste en La Clínica y Centro de Cirugía de Seattle Children’s en Bellevue (PDF)