- In response to COVID-19, the Outpatient Pharmacy at Seattle Children’s hospital campus in Seattle now offers curbside pickup and mail order prescription options (some restrictions apply).
- When you need to fill your child’s prescription on site or request a refill, inquire with pharmacy staff to discuss pick up or mail order options. Onsite pick up is still available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at our hospital campus in Seattle.
- Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place at all Seattle Children’s locations.
Seattle Children's Pharmacy serves young patients, from newborns through teens. Our pediatric pharmacists have special training in using medicines with growing children, who can react differently than adults to drugs. We advise healthcare providers on selecting and administering medicine. We work with them on monitoring children to make sure their drug therapy is as safe and effective as possible. We also work with you to help you use your child's medicine carefully.
We have pharmacies at our hospital campus in Seattle and at the Bellevue Clinic and Surgery Center, so you can fill your child’s prescription on site. (Prescriptions must be written by a Seattle Children’s physician.)
Hospital Campus in Seattle
- Ocean Pharmacy is on level 6, near the entrance desk. It is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. New prescriptions and refills can be filled for Seattle Children’s patients. After 10 p.m., patient families can reach the pharmacy through the River 3 entrance. Check in at the security desk to be escorted to the pharmacy.
- Mountain Pharmacy provides medication services for patients admitted to the hospital and is not open to the public.
Prescription Refills Now Available Through MyChart
If your prescription was written at a Seattle Children's location, you can now request a refill directly through MyChart.
Bellevue Clinic and Surgery Center
- The pharmacy is on the 1st floor, near the check-in desk.
- It is open Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Closed Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
Medication Safety Resources
- Medication Safety (PDF)
- Up and Away
- Poison Prevention Home Tour: How to Keep Your Home Safe (video)
- Medicine from Home When You Are at Seattle Children's (PDF)
The pharmacist was extremely helpful in locating “take home” instructions for us as well as recommending a lower dosage of medication more appropriate for my daughter’s weight.