Seattle Children’s Outpatient Pharmacy is a retail pharmacy that fills prescriptions for our patients to take at home. We work with your child’s healthcare provider(s) to make sure their prescriptions are as safe and effective as possible. We also work directly with you to answer questions and show you how to use your child’s medication safely.
- Convenience of picking up your medication prior to leaving the hospital
- Mailout services (at your request and in the State of Washington only)
- Direct, secure, internal communication with your provider
- Expedited Prior Authorizations through use of dedicated staff
- Financial aid if applicable/available
- A 360-degree view of care before, during, and after an encounter, which enables us to reduce barriers and provide the best quality of care while improving health outcomes for our patients and families.
Hospital Campus in Seattle
There are two Outpatient Pharmacy pick-up locations on the Hospital Campus. Please review the Hospital Campus web page for the most up-to-date information about hospital entrances and parking.
- Forest Pharmacy is located on the lobby floor of the Forest B building, across from the security desk. It is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Ocean pick-up window is located on Ocean zone level 6, near the entrance desk. It is open 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. It is closed on weekends and holidays.
Use Qminder to get in virtual line at the two Outpatient Pharmacy pick-up locations on the Hospital Campus, follow the status of your turn in line and get notified when the pharmacist is ready to see you.
Medication disposal kiosk
- A medication disposal kiosk is located near Forest Outpatient Pharmacy.
Bellevue Clinic and Surgery Center
- The pharmacy is on the 1st floor, near the check-in desk.
- It is open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Closed Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
Prescription Refills Through MyChart
If your prescription was written at a Seattle Children’s location, you can request a refill directly through MyChart.
Medication Safety Resources
- Medication Safety (PDF) (Spanish)
- Up and Away
- Poison Prevention Home Tour: How to Keep Your Home Safe (video)
- Medicine from Home When You Are at Seattle Children's (PDF) (Spanish)
- Medication disposal kiosk locations, mail-back services, and Take-Back Events at MED-Project or Take Back Your Meds
- Safe Use and Disposal of Opioid Medicines (PDF) (Arabic) (Simplified Chinese) (Somali) (Spanish) (Vietnamese)