Paying for Care
Understand Health Insurance and Costs for Care
- User’s Guide to Key Terms – Definitions of Top Health Insurance Terms (PDF) (available in other languages)
- ABCs of Health Insurance (PDF)
- Understand your insurance coverage for care at Seattle Children’s.
- Washington Medicaid (Apple Health)
- Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner
- Health plan report card by the National Committee for Quality Assurance
Resources From Seattle Children’s
- List of plans that include Seattle Children’s for medical services, or call Seattle Children’s Insurance Resource Line at 1-844-908-2273.
- List of plans that do not include Seattle Children’s for mental health services
- Financial Assistance
- Pay My Bill Online
- Clinic and Urgent Care Facility Charges (PDF) (Spanish) (Russian) (Vietnamese) – see below for a list of locations that do not bill a facility charge.
Locations That Do Not Bill a Facility Charge
There are a few Seattle Children’s clinics that are not licensed this way and will not bill a facility charge:
- Odessa Brown Children’s Clinic
- Seattle Children’s Tri-Cities Clinic
- Seattle Children’s Wenatchee Clinic
- Seattle Children’s Hospital Dental Clinic
- Silverdale, Washington – All Clinics
- Alaska – All Clinics
- Yakima Children’s Village
- Seattle Children’s Pediatric Cardiology of Montana