Meet Your Team
The Neuropsychology team includes:
- Neuropsychologists, licensed psychologists who specialize in the relationship between the brain, learning and behavior. They supervise the psychometrists who test your child.
- Psychometrists who administer tests in a standardized way during your child’s evaluation.
We only accept referrals for patients already being treated for a medical condition that affects their brain. If you would like an appointment, ask your healthcare provider to refer you. See the types of referrals we accept.
If you have been referred, we will call you to schedule an appointment when you reach the top of the wait list. If you need to contact us, please call:
- Neurosciences (referred by a neurologist or neurosurgeon): 206-987-2078, option 2
- Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine: 206-987-6944
- Rehabilitation Psychology (accepts referrals from providers in the community as well as at Seattle Children’s): 206-987-2219
If you already have an appointment, learn more about how to prepare and what to expect.