What to Expect
Learn what to expect and how to prepare for your child’s first Neurodevelopmental Clinic visit (PDF) (Spanish).
Before your appointment
- Complete the Patient and Family Information Form (PDF).
Please fill out and mail this information to us at least 7 days before your child’s appointment. If you cannot send them to us before, bring the completed form and records to the appointment.
- Ask your child’s primary care provider to send us your child’s records (PDF) (Spanish).
Please send this information to us at least 7 days before your child’s appointment. If you can’t send it, please bring it to your appointment.
- Learn more about what to do before your appointment.
Directions, parking and entering
- Find your location in our map and directions section.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to allow time for registration.
For information on visiting Seattle Children's clinics, please see Your Child's Clinic Visit.