What to Expect
We’ve made changes in our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times.
- Learn more about our current visitation policy and other safety measures in place.
Learn what to expect and how to prepare for your child’s first Neurodevelopmental Clinic visit (PDF) (Spanish).
Before your appointment
- Complete the Patient and Family Information Form (PDF).
Please fill out and mail this information to us at least 7 days before your child’s appointment. If you cannot send them to us before, bring the completed form and records to the appointment.
- Ask your child’s primary care provider to send us your child’s records (PDF) (Spanish).
Please send this information to us at least 7 days before your child’s appointment. If you can’t send it, please bring it to your appointment.
- Learn more about what to do before your appointment.
Directions, parking and entering
- Find your location in our map and directions section.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to allow time for registration.
For information on visiting Seattle Children's clinics, please see Your Child's Clinic Visit.