Biostatistics Epidemiology and Analytics in Research
Education and Training Resources
General Study Design and Analysis
- Statistics Lecture Series for Fellows and Junior Faculty
Designed for fellows and junior faculty, this lecture series aims to address basic statistical topics including basic statistical concepts and statistical considerations for funding proposals.
- Clinical Research Scholars Program (CRSP) Lecture Series
The CRSP Educational Series offers lectures on a variety of statistical and non-statistical topics.
- University of Washington Department of Biostatistics Summer Institutes
A series of short courses on a variety of statistical topics including statistical genetics, statistics and modeling in infectious diseases and biostatistics.
- ITHS RedCap Training Courses
In partnership with the ITHS REDCap team at the University of Washington, the ITHS team offers free REDCap classes on a regular schedule, covering the basics as well as more advanced topics such as the Data Dictionary and Longitudinal Surveys. Sign up for ITHS REDCap training via the training section of the ITHS website.
- Data Management and Statistical Software: REDCap, R, SAS, SPSS, Stata
- Statistical Resources Provided by UCLA Institute for Digital Research and Education
- Randomized Clinical Trial Design
Helpful resources for new researchers desiring to learn about general clinical trial methodology, as well as more advanced clinical trialists seeking information on specialized techniques useful in the statistical design of clinical trials.
- Top Statistical Concepts Every Researcher Should Know (PDF)
- Survival Analysis Workshop (PDF)