Become a CHBD Member
Membership in the Center for Child Health, Behavior and Development (CCHBD) is available to all Seattle Children's investigators. Members should have an interest in the vision of the center to find new ways to promote health and development so that all children can reach their physical, intellectual and emotional potential. Members are expected to administer all sponsored research activity through the CCHBD and share their expertise as mentors to junior faculty. They are also expected to actively participate in the center's meetings, committees and seminars.
Benefits for Members
- Access to CCHBD funding opportunities
- Access to the dedicated CCHBD Behavior and Development Lab
- Research support services
- Access to SPSS and SAS Workstations
- Opportunities to present in front of colleagues at Works in Progress (WIP) meetings
- Just-in-time research office space at Building Cure
Apply for Membership
Center for Child Health, Behavior and Development
For questions or inquiries,
1920 Terry Ave.
Seattle, WA 98101
PO Box 5371
Seattle, WA 98145-5005