Patient Online Services
I have an account
I don’t know where to sign in
What do you want to do?
|I want to||Use this online service|
|Message my provider||Sign in to MySeattleChildrens|
|Check lab and radiology results||Sign in to MySeattleChildrens|
|View medication lists, clinic visit summaries and discharge instructions||Sign in to MySeattleChildrens|
|Request, schedule and view appointments||Sign in to MyChart|
|Pay and view my bills||Sign in to MyChart|
|Refill my prescription||Sign in to Pharmacy Portal|
|Find a provider||Find a Provider|
I need an account
Seattle Children’s has three patient portals. Learn about what each portal provides and how to sign up.
At MySeattleChildrens You Can:
- Send a message to your Seattle Children’s clinic provider
- Check lab and radiology results
- View medication lists, clinic visit summaries and discharge instructions
- View upcoming appointments
Tell us at your next visit. We will register you and send you an email to create an account.
- Legal guardians of patients ages 12 and younger
- Patients ages 13–17, with a signed consent from a legal guardian
- Patients ages 18 and older
Legal guardians of patients ages 13–17 can have limited access to message providers and view upcoming appointments. Ask us at your next visit.
- To create an account, ask us at your next visit. We’ll get you registered.
- For technical support and password resets, call 1-877-621-8014.
- For questions about the medical information in your record, contact your clinic.
- For all other questions about your account, call 206-987-4444.
At MyChart You Can:
- Request, schedule and view appointments
- Pay and view your bills
- Set up payment plans and paperless billing
- Save a credit card for future payments
Register online, and we will send you an email within 7 business days with instructions on how to set up a new account.
- Password help, request new activation code, account or technical help: Call 206-987-4444, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Billing questions: Call 206-987-5770, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Or, visit Pay My Bill.
- Scheduling questions: Call your clinic or call 206-987-2000 and ask for the clinic you need to reach.
At the Pharmacy Portal You Can:
- Request a refill for Seattle Children’s prescriptions
- View your Seattle Children’s prescriptions
- Ask us to contact your Seattle Children’s provider for more refills
Register online, and follow the instructions.
Legal guardians of patients 12 years old and younger and patients 18 years old and older receiving care at Seattle Children’s can create an account.
MySeattleChildrens and MyChart are not for emergencies. If your child is experiencing a healthcare emergency, call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room.