Online Scheduling Available for Seattle Children's Urgent Care
May 2, 2018
Limited walk-in appointments are also available. If families do not schedule in advance, and we do not have appointments when they arrive, we will do our best to provide them with information about other locations that can care for their child.
Families should arrive 15 minutes before their appointment time to check in. If families are more than 15 minutes late for their appointment, we may need to reschedule.
Additionally, Children’s Urgent Care clinics no longer offer unique holiday hours. Our Urgent Care locations are open seven days a week, including holidays. Our regular hours, including holidays, are:
- Weekdays: 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Weekends: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Finally, Urgent Care clinics have also updated their scope of care. This includes:
- No sedation will be administered in urgent care. Laceration repairs needing sedation will be referred to the Emergency Department (ED).
- While most of our patients respond well to oral rehydration, those requiring IV hydration will be referred to the ED.
- High score asthmatics needing continuous nebulization treatments will be transferred to the ED.
Please visit seattlechildrens.org/urgentcare to learn more.