Continuing Education in 2024: We want to hear from you!
January 4, 2024
Seattle Children’s Physician Relations team works diligently with our faculty and staff to facilitate continuing education opportunities that are of value to providers in our community. We’d love if you could complete this brief survey to share your feedback as we plan for future events.
Continuing Education Events from 2023
- Epilepsy Surgery in Children
- Team Based Approach to Caring for Children with Complex Airway and Esophageal Conditions
- Physical Activity and Sports Participation
- Pediatric Epilepsy Disorders
- Common Presentations of Childhood Cancer in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults
- Tried, True, and New in Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Common Pediatric Hand Problems: Yours, Mine, Ours
- The Shifting Landscape of CDH Treatment and Outcomes
- Fetal Echocardiography: Understanding the Normal and Abnormal Fetal Heart