Medical Staff Services
We help Seattle Children’s Hospital’s medical and allied health professional staff obtain initial staff membership and hospital privileges.
We provide support for reappointments and requests for renewal of privileges and we maintain the Medical and Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Staff database.
Medical Staff Services provides support for:
- Credentialing and privileging processes for medical and advanced practice provider (APP) staff
- Medical staff leadership and staff meetings
- The Medical Executive Committee, Board Credentials and Medical Staff Committee, Credentialing and Professional Standards Committee, Bylaws Committee and others as assigned
- Maintenance of:
- Medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations
- Professional staff and administrative appointments
- Credentialing database and data reporting of credentials for medical and advanced practice provider (APP) staff
Physician Assistance Program (PAP)
We provide our medical staff members with access to Seattle Children’s Physician Assistance Program (PAP), a free service available 24/7 that also covers members’ spouses, domestic partners and children up to age 26. PAP is designed to support members facing issues that interfere with their health, well-being, and productivity at home and work.
Medical Staff Services Contacts
- Mailing Address
Seattle Children’s Medical Staff Services
PO Box 5371
Seattle, WA 98145-5005
Initial Appointments Email: mssAppointments@seattlechildrens.org
Reappointments Email: mssReappointments@seattlechildrens.org
- Physical Address
3216 NE 45th Pl., Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98105
Medical Staff Bylaws Town Hall, March 2023
Seattle Children's has revised and updated our medical staff bylaws. This was a Q&A session that gave members an opportunity to learn more about the proposed Medical Staff Bylaw changes and ask questions prior to voting to approve the changes. Members were able to review the new bylaws documents and submit questions prior to the town hall.