Provider, Nursing and Psychiatry Grand Rounds
Nursing Grand Rounds and Nursing Video Library
Nursing Grand Rounds
Nursing Grand Rounds occur the first Thursday of every month from 1–2 p.m. (year-round starting in September 2020, and note new time).
Until further notice, we will not have in-person Grand Rounds gatherings in Wright Auditorium. This is part of a hospital-wide advisory related to meetings at the hospital. We will continue to livestream our Grand Rounds presentations, and record them for posting in the Online Video Library. Please mute your mics during the presentation. Use the chat box to field questions.
Watch the live webcast via WebEx (for CE credit)
- Join Webex meeting.
- Meeting number (access code): 809 592 752
- Join from a video conferencing system or application
- Dial firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also dial 18.104.22.168 and enter your meeting number
- Join by phone
- 650-479-3207, call-in toll number (U.S./Canada)
- Access code: 809 592 752
Can't join the webcast? Get help.
Nursing Grand Rounds Schedule
September 10, 2020
Helping Children and Teens Cope With Anxiety About COVID-19
Jen Blossom, PhD
Psychology Postdoctoral Fellow, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Seattle Children's
October 1, 2020
Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy and Autism
Liz Hatzenbuhler, MS, BCBA, LBA
Clinical Supervisor, ABA EI Program, Autism Center, Seattle Children’s
November 5, 2020
Trach Safe: Keeping Tracheostomy Patients Safe at Home and School
Leslie Elder, MSN, RN, CCM
Case Manager, Care Coordination, Seattle Children’s
December 3, 2020
Kara Hildebrandt, ARNP, MSN, CPNP-AC
Neurocritical Care Nurse Practitioner, Seattle Children's
January 7, 2021
Addressing Vaccine Hesitancy: Latest Evidence and Future Directions
Annika M. Hofstetter, MD, PhD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Division of General Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, University of Washington; Center for Clinical and Translational Research, Seattle Children's Research Institute
February 4, 2021
Pacemakers: Why, How, What?
Emily Rowen, BSN, RN, CCRN
Unit Based Educator, Cardiac Intensive Care Unit, Seattle Children’s
March 4, 2021
- See the flyer (PDF).
Daniel Pak, PharmD
Pharmacist, Seattle Children’s
April 1, 2021
Neonatal Opioid Withdrawal Syndrome
Vania Rudolph, MD, MPH, FASAM
Addiction Medicine Specialist, Addiction Recovery Services, Swedish Medical Center; Assistant Professor, University of Washington
Welcome to the Nursing Video Library. Please note the variation in certificate eligibility:
- All videos whose titles begin with CE, including all Nursing Grand Rounds (NGR) videos, are eligible for CE credit upon successful completion of the post-test; otherwise you may obtain a Certificate of Participation.
- All other videos are eligible for a Certificate of Participation only. These include videos whose titles begin with Duncan, Pediatric Nursing Update and K-20.
Questions? Please email Outreach Education.