Car Seat Checks
Join us for a free car seat safety check with certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians! Families are educated on the proper way to install a car seat in their car; ensure their child is properly restrained in the car seat, booster seat or seat belt; and learn about general road safety. All parents and families with kids of any age are welcome
We offer weekly checks on Tuesdays at our Bellevue Clinic and Surgery Center, and four car seat checks yearly in Seattle.
Bellevue Car Seat Checks
Made possible with support from Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
- Tuesdays, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Location: Seattle Children's Bellevue Clinic and Surgery Center, 1500 116th Ave. NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
Appointments are required.
Seattle Car Seat Check Dates
We are happy to bring back our Sand Point car seat checks for another year!
- 2024 dates: April 27, June 8, September 21 and October 19
- Location: Seattle Children's Sand Point Learning Center, 5801 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105
- King County Certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians offer free virtual car seat check appointments via video chat platforms. For more information, email Laura Miccile or call .
- South County Fire and Safe Kids Snohomish County offer free virtual car seat classes. Classes take place on:
- The first Wednesday of the month at 6 p.m.
- The third Wednesday of the month at 1 p.m.
- Registration is required.
Find More Car Seat Checks in Your Area
- 2024 King County Car Seat Checks
- Car Safe Kids
- Safe Kids Washington
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration