Safety and Injury Prevention
Car Seat Checks
Join us for a free safety check. Child passenger safety experts will check your child in a car seat, booster seat or seat belt and answer any questions you may have. New and expecting parents are welcome. You’ll learn:
- What type of safety seat or seat belt fits your child best
- How to properly install your child’s safety seat into your car
- How to secure your child in the safety seat or seat belt
- How to inspect your car’s seat belts and car seats
- Answers to any questions you might have about child passenger safety
2019 Dates and Times
- Saturday, March 23, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 22, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 17, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 19, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
All checks are held at Seattle Children’s Main Campus, Ocean Parking Garage, 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105.
These events are first come, first served. We do not take reservations. You may have to wait in line up to 90 minutes.
We may not be able to serve every car. We may need to cut the line off before the end time, based on current wait times and the number of technicians available at each event.
We offer these events to the community at no charge.