Anna Clise Award Nomination Form
Anna Clise Award for Individual Achievement
The Seattle Children’s Guild Association Board of Trustees presents this award each year at the Guild Association’s annual meeting to individual guild members exemplifying the following:
Demonstrates dedication to the Guild Association and to their guild(s) by:
- Maintaining membership in the Guild Association for a number of years
- Assuming leadership roles within the guild
- Actively recruiting new guild members
- Supporting and motivating fellow guild members
- Actively supporting guild-wide activities such as Purchase a Miracle, telethons, calendar sales, etc.
Commitment to the mission of Seattle Children’s by demonstrating extraordinary dedication in one or more of the following ways:
- Actively participating in all-guild fundraising events
- Volunteering at the hospital, clinics or thrift stores
- Making financial contributions to the hospital through individual gifts, memorial gifts, bequests, endowments, donations to hospital fundraising events, etc.
Award Guidelines and Nomination Eligibility
- All dues-paying guild and auxiliary members are eligible to receive the Anna Clise Award.
- A committee made up of Guild Association Trustees will select award recipients each year. The number of recipients selected may vary each year.
- Award recipients will be notified both by mail and by a personal call from the Chair of the Guild Association Board. Awards will be presented at the Guild Association Annual Meeting.
- Previous award recipients and current Guild Trustees are not eligible.
- Call the Guild Office if you are unsure if a nominee has received the award in the past.
- Nomination forms are sent annually to each guild president.
If you have trouble submitting the online form below, you can download and mail in a hard-copy nomination form (PDF).