Resources and Tools
Make the Most of Your Guild
Fundraising, Event Planning and Membership Resources
Please also take a look at Anti-Racism Resources (PDF), from Seattle Children's Center for Diversity and Health Equity.
Other Ways to Get Involved
In addition to fundraising, guild members can earn credit for their guilds in the Guild Annual Report by:
- Supporting the Guild Association’s annual heartwarming drive
- Volunteering for Purchase a Miracle
- Donating to Seattle Children’s Bargain Boutiques
- Donating items for patients and families
- Helping sell or distribute Seattle Children’s calendars
Paid Your Dues?
Paying your guild membership dues is an easy way to make a difference for kids.