Throughout the year, Odessa Brown Children’s Clinic (OBCC) holds events for OBCC families and the community to connect.
Saturday, November 12: Community Conversation, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
The OBCC leadership team is planning the next in-person and virtual Community Conversation for Saturday, November 12. More details to come.
Past Community Conversations
- Watch the recording of the August 12 OBCC Community Conversation (video, 54:57)
- Watch the recording of the July 16 OBCC Community Conversation (video, 51:37)
Wednesday, October 19: Sickle Cell Disease External Advisory Board Report Meeting, 6–8 p.m.
- Location: OBCC Othello, 3939 S Othello St., Seattle, WA 98118
- Join link: https://seattlechildrens.webex.com/seattlechildrens/j.php?MTID=m6d15caafae792cd1bc1682dd3c7cd9d9
- Webinar number: 2457 987 6422
- Webinar password: childrens (24453736 from phones)
- Join by phone: 650-479-3207, call-in toll number (U.S./Canada)
- Access code: 2457 987 6422