Endocrinology and Diabetes
Contact Us and Locations
How to Make an Appointment
To make an appointment with our Endocrinology and Diabetes Program:
- Ask your child’s primary care doctor or another specialist to refer you.
- If you have a referral, call 206-987-2640 to schedule an appointment.
- Learn more about how to schedule an appointment at Seattle Children’s.
- If you already have an appointment, learn more about how to prepare and what to expect.
Our endocrinologists also see patients at a community clinic in Port Angeles, Washington. Call 206-987-2640 for information.
How to Refer a Patient
If you are a provider, learn how to refer a patient for endocrinology or diabetes care.
We’ve made changes to our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Watch what to expect at your clinic visit during COVID-19 (video).
- Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place at all Seattle Children’s locations.
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8 a.m. to 4:40 p.m.
Diabetes: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Endocrinology: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.