About Seattle Children’s
Email Contact Form
Please note that our email inbox is monitored during regular business hours, Monday through Friday. It is not monitored after hours or on weekends and holidays.
If this is a medical emergency, please dial 911.
If your child or family needs help right away, call your mental health crisis line or text HOME to 741741.
- Washington state: mental health crisis numbers by county
- Alaska: Careline, 877-266-4357
- Idaho: The Crisis Hotline, 208-788-3596
- Montana: Suicide and Crisis Hotlines
- Anywhere in the U.S.: National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 800-273-8255