Information for Investigators
To request the use of TIDES data or biospecimens, contact research manager Trina Colburn.
- The process required to share data or biospecimens with investigators outside of TIDES typically takes several months and includes establishing a Data Use Agreement and proof of IRB approval for the proposed analysis.
- Submit your Proposal and Analysis Plan.
- Respond to comments or requests and submit revisions, if needed.
- Establish a Data Use Agreement or Material Use Agreement (for biospecimens).
- Provide proof of IRB approval.
- Work with the TIDES Coordinating Center Data Manager to select the variables needed and receive via a secure data transfer.
Use of data is limited to the current proposal and must be destroyed following completion of the analysis.