Educational Programs and Resources
CONNECT is a CUMG physician–led program focused on enhancing the Seattle Children’s patient and family experience and strengthening provider job satisfaction. The program offers interactive workshops for physicians to share experiences and best practices. The curriculum focuses on behaviors and actions known to enhance the physician–patient relationship, improve efficiency and optimize the patient experience. Personalized 1:1 coaching is also available. To learn more about the spirit of this work, we suggest watching the video Lessons from the Other Side of the Bed: When the Doctor’s Child Is Sick.
The CONNECT Program’s vision is a culture where:
- Physicians wouldn't choose to practice anywhere other than Seattle Children's
- Patients and families wouldn't choose to go anywhere other than Seattle Children's for their care
- 1-to-1 coaching
- MOC project
- Tools and videos
- Zen Zone
- Harris Baden, MD, senior leader of experience
- Kelly Schloredt, PhD, leader, CONNECT Program
- Jennifer Scott, MHA, program manager
- Lynn Vigo, MSW, workshop facilitator
If you have questions about the CONNECT Program, including inquiries about workshops or best practices, or are interested in getting involved, please email us.