Car Seat Checks
You can download this page as a PDF (English).
Join us for a free safety check with certified car seat technicians. Learn the proper way to install a car seat in your car and ensure that your child is properly restrained in the car seat, booster seat or seat belt. New and expecting parents are welcome.
We offer weekly checks on Tuesdays at our Bellevue Clinic and Surgery Center, and four car seat checks yearly in Seattle.
Bellevue Car Seat Checks
Made possible with support from Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
- Tuesdays, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Appointments are required.
Seattle Car Seat Check Dates
We host car seat checks at our Seattle location during the warmer months of the year. Please check back in the spring to register for a check!
- King County Certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians offer free virtual car seat check appointments via video chat platforms. For more information, email Laura Miccile or call .
- South County Fire and Safe Kids Snohomish County offer free virtual car seat classes. Classes take place on:
- The first Wednesday of the month at 6 p.m.
- The third Wednesday of the month at 1 p.m.
- Registration is required.
Find More Car Seat Checks in Your Area
- 2023 King County Car Seat Checks
- Car Safe Kids
- Safe Kids Washington
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration