- Please add the Gemalto desktop portal to your list of trusted sites before using your Gemalto network key. Instructions (PDF)
- If you are a first-time remote user, please download SConnect and the Citrix client.
- If you have used the remote portal before, please follow the steps below.
- When logging in using your Gemalto network key, use the Gemalto desktop portal link.
Step 1: Read Instructions
Step 2: Register Your Gemalto Network Key
- Register your key. If you are having issues with your network key, please review this page.
Step 3: Log In with Your Gemalto Network Key
Can't find your Gemalto network key?
You must be able to install files on your Windows PC or Mac (have administrative rights) to use the USB Gemalto network key.
When using your new USB Gemalto network key, if you receive this error –
“No OTP device has been detected. Please connect your OTP device and try again.”
– please click on one of the links under Drivers to download the correct drivers for your Windows PC or Mac.
These operating systems already come with the driver included.
Apple Mac OS X 10.6+
Mac OS X 10.6 and above comes with a driver included for the USB network key. When using the DUAL network key, please use the display window to generate your OTP. Do not plug it into your Mac.
SConnect browser plugin
The browser plugin is only needed when using a Gemalto key plugged in via USB.
Macintosh users please note: SConnect plugin is not needed for DUAL network keys. When using the DUAL network key, please use the display window to generate your OTP. Do not plug it into your Mac.
To install the browser plugin, go to https://secured.seattlechildrens.org and click on the Get OTP button with the USB network key plugged in. If there is a newer version of the plugin than the one you are currently using, it will prompt you to install the new plugin.
Returning a Gemalto Network Key
If you no longer need your Gemalto network key, please print out this flyer (DOC), attach it to your network key, and send it to:
IS Help Desk
PO Box 5371
Seattle, WA 98145-5005
Community providers should return unused keys to their clinic practice manager, who will mail the key to Seattle Children's.
For More Information
- Gemalto FAQ (PDF) – frequently asked questions about the Gemalto network key
If problems persist, please call 206-987-1111 (Seattle Children’s Help Desk).