Become a Research Champion
Research Champions give children a chance for a better, healthier future.
Research is essential to fulfilling Seattle Children's mission to treat, prevent and ultimately eliminate pediatric disease. That's why we are investing more resources in research initiatives than ever before.
Your support gives children with serious illnesses the hope that the life-saving cures of tomorrow are within reach today.
To join Research Champions, you can donate now and give to the Research Discovery Fund.
Join the Research Champions Team
Becoming a Research Champion is a truly meaningful way to sustain our life-saving research. We offer members the opportunity to engage with world-renowned scientists and fellow Research Champions through complimentary social and scientific events.
Individuals and family foundations
- Gifts or grants of $1,000 or more in one calendar year
Organizations (other nonprofit organizations, corporations and guilds)
- Gifts or grants of $2,500 or more in one calendar year
All annual contributions in these amounts made toward research at Seattle Children's qualify you for annual membership in the Research Champions program.
Benefits of membership
Invitation to Research Champions events
- A look into Seattle Children's Research Institute with special presentations by Seattle Children's scientists
Special email announcements
- News about Seattle Children's discoveries, profiles of top scientists, invitations to research-focused events and more
Activities and Achievements Report
Recognition on the Research Champions Member Wall
- Prominently displayed at Seattle Children's Research Institute
How can I make a gift or grant?
- Make a gift online – donate now. Please direct your contribution to the Research Discovery Fund, or indicate a specific research program in the space provided.
- Send a check for a one-time gift in support of research. Download the donation form (PDF).
- Set up monthly payments to qualify for Research Champions by the end of the calendar year. Download the donation form (PDF).
- Speak with a Seattle Children’s Hospital and Research Foundation staff member and make your gift by phone. Call 206-987-0151.
Learn More About Research Champions
To learn more about the opportunities and benefits of Research Champions, as well as opportunities for special gifts restricted to a particular research area, please contact Mandy Hanousek, director of development, Seattle Children’s Hospital and Research Foundation, at 206-987-0151 or by email.
Find out more about the Research Champions program.
Learn More About Seattle Children's Research Institute
Our discoveries in bench, clinical and outcomes research are recognized by scientists worldwide. As one of the top five pediatric research centers in the nation, we bring together the best minds in pediatric research to set new standards of pediatric care and find new cures for childhood diseases. Read more about the institute.