Office of Research Compliance
The mission of the Office of Research Compliance (ORC) is to support and promote the highest standards of ethics, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of research at Children's. The overarching goal of the ORC is to play a leadership role in fostering a culture of research compliance, responsibility and stewardship.
ORC responsibilities include:
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local regulations regarding research and Children's policies
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures as needed for compliance with regulations
- Conducting effective training and education programs on the responsible conduct of research and current compliance issues
- Performing compliance risk assessment and internal compliance auditing and monitoring
- Providing effective lines of communication regarding compliance