As of March 1, 2016, all new applications, modifications, renewals, reportable new information and other work must be submitted to the HSPP via Click IRB. Visit the Click IRB Resources page for additional information.
- Request for Tissue for Use in Research
- For any of the research scenarios listed below, please fill out a RLS New Study form and check the box for "Requires Pathology review of study tissue requirements."
- If your research project involves the use of tissue collected from Seattle Children's patients
- If your research will use tissue to be collected prospectively, i.e., tissue that will be removed during a scheduled surgery or procedure
- If your research will use tissue that has already been collected from patients and stored (archived)
- Genome-Wide Association Studies Supplement
- The GWAS supplement has been replaced with document HRP-2142 (available in the Click Library) that should be submitted at the time the PI is ready to seek certification for data submission to a GWAS repository. Please also review HRP-0912 for more information.