Click IRB Deployed and Ready for Use
The Click IRB system has been deployed and is available for use. The existing legacy forms and processes will be accepted until the required use date of January 4, 2016, but we advise you to begin using Click IRB at your earliest convenience.
How to access Click IRB
- Click on the Citrix icon to open up the list of viewable applications.
- Select the Click application icon.
- This will open Click in an Internet Explorer 9.0 session. You will be presented with the login screen. Use your Seattle Children’s login and password to access the system, where you can choose to view the IRB module.
Because information for existing studies has been migrated from the legacy IRB system to Click IRB, you may begin to receive email messages from the Click IRB system even though you have not yet used it. Until you have begun using the Click IRB system, you may ignore these notifications.
For more information
Watch this space and published announcements for more details on available training and other resources. Email us with questions.
What is the Institutional Review Board?
The Institutional Review Board (IRB) is a committee established to protect the rights and welfare of the children and families who participate in research activities conducted under the auspices of Seattle Children's and affiliated research organizations. The IRB reports to the president of Seattle Children's Research Institute. The IRB is responsible for ensuring that basic ethical principles as well as federal regulations, state law and institutional policy governing the protection of research participants are applied to research activities.
IRB members are appointed by the president of the research institute. A broad representation of pediatric specialties is found among the scientific members. In addition to the scientific members, the IRB includes non-scientists and unaffiliated members as required by federal regulation.
- Seattle Children's holds a Federalwide Assurance: FWA# 00002443.
- Seattle Children's has two IRB registration numbers: IRB00000277 and IRB00009311.
- View our institutional authority page (PDF).
Submit all IRB materials and requests by email.
Questions? Call 206-987-7804.