Children's Core for Biomedical Statistics
Education and Training Resources
General Study Design and Analysis
- CCBS Statistics Lecture Series for Fellows and Junior Faculty
Designed for fellows and junior faculty, this lecture series aims to address basic statistical topics including basic statistical concepts and statistical considerations for funding proposals.
- Clinical Research Scholars Program (CRSP) Lecture Series
The CRSP Educational Series offers lectures on a variety of statistical and non-statistical topics.
- University of Washington Department of Biostatistics Summer Institutes
A series of short courses on a variety of statistical topics including statistical genetics, statistics and modeling in infectious diseases and biostatistics.
- CCBS RedCap Training Courses
The CCBS offers REDCap training and assistance for individuals and groups. Whether your team is ready to begin collecting data, is currently using REDCap for data collection or simply wants to know what REDCap is, we can help! Request a consultation with the CCBS to get started.
- Data Management Programs (REDCap, DatStat, Medidata)
- Statistical Analysis Software (SPSS, STATA, SAS, R)
- Statistical Resources Provided by UCLA Institute for Digital Research and Education
- Randomized Clinical Trial Design
Helpful resources for new researchers desiring to learn about general clinical trial methodology, as well as more advanced clinical trialists seeking information on specialized techniques useful in the statistical design of clinical trials.