Headache and Migraine – A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Galcanezumab in Adolescent Patients 12 to 17 Years of Age with Chronic Migraine – the REBUILD-2 Study
Condition or Therapy:
Migraines, headaches, chronic migraine, galcanezumab (medication)
What is the goal of this study?
This study is being done to see how safe galcanezumab is and how well it will work to help adolescents with chronic migraines.
Who can join the study?
This study might be a good fit for you if you:
- You are 12 to 17 years old at Visit 1
- You have a diagnosis of chronic migraine, that is, a headache occurring on 15 or more days per month for at least the last 3 months, which has the features of migraine headache on at least 8 days per month
- You are up to date on your immunizations
What will happen if my child takes part in this study?
The following study tasks will be performed if you choose to participate in this study:
- Physical exam and medical history performed by a migraine provider
- Blood draws and ECG (electrocardiogram)
- Completion of questionnaires and assessments
- Daily home documentation of migraines
Who can I contact for more information?
To learn more, call 206-987-7853 or email the study coordinator.