Headache and Migraine – A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Galcanezumab in Patients 6 to 17 Years of Age with Episodic Migraine – the REBUILD-1 Study
Condition or Therapy:
Migraines, headaches, galcanezumab (medication)
What is the goal of this study?
This study is being done to see how safe galcanezumab is and how well it will work to help reduce the number of episodic migraines in children and adolescents.
Who can join the study?
This study might be a good fit for you if you:
- You are 6 to 17 years old at Visit 1
- You have a diagnosis of migraine with or without aura, with a history of migraine headaches of at least 6 months prior to Visit 1
- Within the 2 months prior to Visit 1, have a history of 4-14 headache days per month, of which at least 4 are migraine headache days, and with at least 2 migraine attacks per month
What will happen if my child takes part in this study?
The following study tasks will be performed if you choose to participate in this study:
- Physical exam and medical history performed by a migraine provider
- Blood draws and ECG (electrocardiogram)
- Completion of questionnaires and assessments
- Daily home documentation of migraines
Who can I contact for more information?
To learn more, call 206-987-7853 or email the study coordinator.