Headache and Migraine – Pediatric Options for Migraine Relief: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Lasmiditan for Acute Treatment of Migraine: PIONEER-PEDS1
Condition or Therapy:
Migraine, headache, lasmiditan (medication)
What is the goal of this study?
This study is being done to see how safe lasmiditan is and how well it will work to help people with migraines. This study will see how lasmiditan compares to placebo for treating migraine attacks in young people.
Who can join the study?
This study may be a good fit for children who:
- Are at least 6 years old and less than 18 years old at Visit 1
- Weigh at least 15 kilograms
- Have been diagnosed with migraines
- Can swallow tablets
- You and your family agree not to post information about the study on any website or on social media
What will happen if my child takes part in this study?
The following study tasks will be performed if you choose to participate in this study:
- Questionnaire completion
- Physical exam performed by a migraine provider
- Blood draws and ECG (electrocardiogram)
- Home documentation of migraines
Who can I contact for more information?
To learn more about this study, please call 206-987-7853 or send us an email.