Current Research Studies
Headache and Migraine – Headache Screening Study
Condition or Therapy:
What is the goal of this study?
Researchers at Seattle Children’s want to learn more about children with headaches and migraines.
Who can join the study?
This study might be a good fit for you if:
- Your child is between 11 and 17 years old, and
- Your child has chronic headache or migraine
What will happen if my child takes part in this study?
- At home: Parents and children will complete online questionnaires about their health, sleep, and mood. This assessment will be repeated 6 months after the first assessment is completed.
- Both parents and children will receive $20 in gift cards for completing their questionnaires at each time point. All families may receive up to $80 in gift cards total to thank them for their time.
- Participation in this study will take about 6 months.
- Results from this study may help other children who have headaches and migraines in the future.